LAN, Mini-pci, USB
It would seem everything is working just like with 433x models.
|Model||Version||Current Release||Firmware OpenWrt Install||Firmware OpenWrt Upgrade||Firmware OEM Stock|
Please add the installation procedure here.
The generic Bildroot installation creates bootable ramdiskfs image. → Build system – Installation
- I didn't need to install subversion. It was installed by default on my linux desktop.
- I run make menuconfig and choose
* Target System (Atheros71xx/…)
* Subtarget (Device with NAND flash …)
* Target Images → *ramdisk, *tar.gz
- Run make
- The image is in ./bin/ar71xx/openwrt-ar71xx-nand-vmlinux-initramfs.elf
- You need to copy this image into your tftpboot directory.
I started the routerboard with NetBoot.
- Worked fine - remember to open the udp port 69 and high-ports (udp) in your firewall
Building tested on Attitude Adjustment 12.09-RC2. Everything later should work also. Currently no issues observed.