- OpenWrt on x86 hardware aka PC or Servers
- ====== OpenWrt on x86 hardware aka PC or Servers ====== OpenWrt can of course run in normal PC or serv... advantage of the much more powerful hardware the x86 (Intel/AMD) architecture can offer. **Note:** Fo... veloper:uefi-bootable-image|OpenWrt on UEFI based x86 systems]] ==== Download disk images ==== [[http... e version, then click on **target** and then on **x86**. You will see different targets. :!: There are
- Upgrading OpenWrt firmware using LuCI and CLI
- r data are going to be preserved. === OpenWrt on x86 === :!: For x86 systems there is no "sysupgrade" image, just be sure to use the new firmware image has... //downloads.openwrt.org/chaos_calmer/15.05/ar71xx/generic/openwrt-15.05-ar71xx-generic-tl-wr1043nd-v1-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin # check the integrity of the image fi
- Upgrading OpenWrt firmware using CLI
- licates content of [[docs:guide-user:installation:generic.sysupgrade|generic OpenWrt OS upgrade procedure]].\\ Non-experienced users are strongly advised to [[docs:... ysupgrade.bin"** for command line upgrades.\\ For x86 systems there is no "sysupgrade" image, just be s... the firmware: ''mtd -r write /tmp/openwrt-ar71xx-generic-wzr-hp-ag300h-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin firmware''